How to enter the China market – The EU SME Centre
The EU SME Centre in Beijing, China, is a project funded by the European Union, that provides a comprehensive range of hands-on support services to European Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), assisting them to establish, develop and maintain commercial activities in the Chinese market.
By offering support through the provision of information, confidential advice, networking events and training, the Centre focuses on the crucial early stages of SMEs’ market penetration strategy. The Centre also acts as a platform facilitating coordination amongst Member State and European public and private sector service providers to EU SMEs.
A team of experts provide free practical advice and support services to assist SMEs’ business development needs, empowering them with the real knowledge and tools required to facilitate market access and increase competitiveness in the Chinese market.
The range of free services cover:
- Business Development – provision of market information, business development and marketing advice
- Legal – legal information, initial consultations and practical manuals
- Standards – standards and conformity requirements when exporting to China, search tool for standard databases and guidelines on conformity assessment
- HR and Training – industry and horizontal training programme, database on available training courses, advice on HR issues
- Access to a service providers directory and information databases
- Hot-desking – free, temporary office space in the EU SME Centre to explore local business opportunities
- Any other practical, hands-on support services to EU SMEs wishing to export to or invest in China and directing SMEs to other specialised service providers.
EU SME Centre
Room 910, Sunflower Tower
No. 37 Maizidian West Street
Chaoyang District 100125
T: +86 10 85275300 / F: +86 10 85275093
For more information, please visit www.eusmecentre.org.cn