16th International ITA Workshop "Flexible E-Work Formats and Social Inclusion"
The International Telework Academy (ITA) and the Foreign Languages Centre of the Technological Educational Institution of Chalkis (TEI), Greece, are pleased to announce the 16th International ITA Workshop entitled "Flexible E-Work Formats and Social Inclusion" to be held in Athens, Greece, 24 November 2011.
This workshop looks to examine telework strategies and how they impact in the following areas:
- Telework and Organizational Change (complexity, ambiguity, conflict)
- E-Collaboration, Technological Innovations & Support (platforms, collaboration)
- E-Workspace Re-Design (facilities, virtual space)
- HRM Practices in Teleworking Contexts (diversity, professional development, retention)
- E-learning in the workplace (content, delivery)
- Community/Regional Initiatives in Telework (job creation, community viability, public policy)