European Enterprise Promotion Awards Competition 2015
With a view to recognising and rewarding the excellence of public bodies in promoting entrepreneurship and small business at a national, regional and local level, the General Secretariat for Industry of the Ministry of Productive Reconstruction, Environment and Energy invites you to participate in the European Enterprise Promotion Awards Competition 2015 launched by the European Commission.
The Award categories you can participate in are the following:
· Promoting the entrepreneurial spirit
· Investing in entrepreneurial skills
· Improving the business environment
· Supporting the internationalisation of businesses
· Supporting the development of green markets and resource efficiency
· Responsible and Inclusive Entrepreneurship.
There are two selection stages:
· 1st stage (national): Proposals eligible to compete at European level will be chosen by a Jury to be set up by the Secretary General for Industry.
· 2nd stage (European): A shortlist of nominees will be chosen by a high-level European Jury.
Each Member State has the right to select a maximum of two (2) entries from two (2) different categories to be nominated for the European competition. The best proposal to be chosen by the European jury will be awarded during the awards ceremony.
If you represent a national, regional or local authority or a public-private partnership which has contributed in strengthening your local economy and in promoting entrepreneurial spirit with an initiative / activity which has been active for at least 2 years, we invite you to submit your proposals to the General Secretariat for Industry by Friday 12th June 2015 at the latest.
In particular, the participation process for the Competition includes the following:
1. Fill in your APPLICATION FORM.
2. SUBMIT the application form together with two (2) hard copies of your proposal and one (1) copy in electronic form (CD-ROM) by hand or by registered mail to the following address:
Ministry of Productive Reconstruction, Environment and Energy
General Secretariat For Industry
Kaningos Square, Athens
It should be noted that the envelope must bear the following designation:
EUROPEAN ENTERPRISE PROMOTION AWARDS 2015
NOT TO BE OPENED BY THE INTERNAL MAIL SERVICE
and be accompanied externally by a cover letter in order to receive a protocol number by the Service.