EU Prize for Women Innovators 2016
The European Commission has launched the 3rd edition of the EU Prize for Women Innovators. The competition is open until 20 October 2015!
This Prize aims to raise public awareness on the need for more innovation and more women innovators. It will reward three women who have achieved outstanding innovations and brought them to market.
Who can participate?
Every woman innovator complying with the following criteria:
1. You are residing in an EU Member State or in a country associated to Horizon 2020, the EU's research and innovation programme.
2. You are the founder or co-founder of an existing and active company.
3. Your company has been registered before 1 January 2013.
4. The annual turnover of the company was minimum EUR 100 000 in 2013 or 2014.
5. Either you or the company you founded/co-founded have received or is receiving funding from the EU's research framework programmes, the EURATOM Framework Programme, the Competitiveness and Innovation framework programme (CIP) or actions relating to research and innovation under the European Structural and Investment Fund s (known as the Structural Funds prior to 2014).
How to participate?
Apply online before 20 October 2015, 12:00 am (Brussels time) via the contest website www.ec.europa.eu/women-innovators. An independent panel of judges from business and academia will examine and select the winners who will be announced in Spring 2016.