Agricultural entrepreneurship and agrotourism
The Panhellenic Union of Young Farmers (PENA) organizes a conference entitled “Agricultural entrepreneurship and agrotourism” under the auspices of the President of the Hellenic Democracy, in the framework of the 2nd AGRO QUALITY Festival (13-15/5/2011).
The topics of the conference are:
- The New EU Common Agricultural Policy
- Agriculture with a Greek identity
- Certified identity and quality
- Greek diet and food production
- Food safety, quality and health
- Local and regional products. Nutritional models and food culture
- The baskets of products from the Greek land
- National and regional “brand names” for the Greek character of agriculture
- Cretan quality agreement
- Link of research with local markets
- Quality and certification controls
- The new model of agricultural development, high value, quality and identity of products.